mark and vine south carolina

mark and vine  south carolina
Myrtle beach

Monday, November 10, 2008

my husband's favorite sport



This is my husband, playing baseball in college.



My husband loves to watch and play baseball. This photo is from my first time watching professional baseball, with my husband, sister, brother-in-law, and friends from Australia (This is at the new Washington National Ballpark). The top photo shows me having fun at my 2nd baseball game, this one at Baltimore Camden Yards.

2 comments:

Aisha said...

It's good to see you're enjoying it. I don't think I will LOL!

simply divina said...

My husband is crazy about this sport because he is a player since elementary. I admit that this game was so boring but because of my husband i will try to enjoy watching it with him LOL!