mark and vine south carolina

mark and vine  south carolina
Myrtle beach

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Church Wedding





































To all my followers, thank you so much for your patients for me :)... It's hard for me to update my blog because we're so busy preparing our Church wedding, starting January this year. Anyway, it's not easy to plan your ideal wedding. There are times that I couldn't sleep during the night, thinking what will happen on April 4'09, but I thank God that He answered prayers. I thank God for the safe travelling of all our friends from different states who join our Church Wedding and His presence during the ceremony,receptions. Indeed God is Amazing when you are going to lay down everything to Him. He is faithful!








Here are some of the photos taken during our Church wedding. Thank you Kuya Will for taking all of these photos, until now we haven't heard anything from our photographer.

3 comments:

Lalaine said...

Wow vine, you look stunning on your wedding day!! Grabe!! ;)

Kmusta na man? It's been awhile since nka blog hop ko..nabusy ako beauty gamay..heheh!

God bless!!

simply divina said...

Thaks Love. maayo raman ko. Na miss nako imo Mama, naaman diay cyay blog. Bless kaayo ko sa iya life.

2sweetnsaxy said...

Congratulations! You looked beautiful! Thanks for sharing these. :-)