mark and vine south carolina

mark and vine  south carolina
Myrtle beach

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas'07

Merry Christmas!

My Parents.
I'm wrapping some gift for Christmas today. I open the laptop and saw all the photos of my family celebrating Christmas with me and Mark last year, I start to miss them. There's no place like home. I miss my father, his my best friend in the family, that's why some of my sibling called me Juniora.This is my eldest sister family her name is Imelda. She gave birth last 3 days ago, and I heard it was a boy again. So strange that you couldn't see the baby because you are so far away.

I'm busy distributing the gifts, Mark this time was taking photos and we are not yet married during Christmas. He went to the Philippines to met all my family and spent time with me hoping that we could fly back together in the states . He bought First class plane ticket because he wanted me to experience how nice to fly in 1st class seat. Unfortunately, he went ahead of me, my visa takes time before I received it. We bought this Christmas tree in rush hour,looks so ugly :) we don't have time to put some decoration because everybody was busy for the Church activities.

1 comment:

Aisha said...

Daghana sa gifts uy! Bibo jud basta sa Pinas ba.