mark and vine south carolina

mark and vine  south carolina
Myrtle beach

Friday, January 23, 2009

Our trip to South Carolina 2













Although our house is not sold. I thank God that I met a lot of people and we never expect that they gave us a Party in Sue's house with good meals. Someone invited us for a Dinner, some people gave us card with blessings inside the card during the party, some people gave us free ticket for meals in the restaurant, some gave us a free Gym while  we are in Florence, some people baked a delicious cookies for our way home, some people hug me and talked to me during the party, how they loved my husband. 

I said to God, Wow! What a great surprised. I gave all the glory, praises to God almighty for being so faithful and so good and that He gave us a friends all over the world.

I would like to Thank all my husband's friend in Florence South Carolina, you do not know how you touched us. Thank you so much. I am hoping that I will meet you guys  in Maryland on  the 4th of April, this year.

No comments: